Ransom! Ransom!

Haha!

I totally didn't expect that!

The Lazy Hero 3 The Lazy Hero 3

Better

This is a big improvement from your other two, but I suggest you ACTUALLY voice act, it's annoying...I just can't care to read the bubbles. The menu screen was great with the tree and everything. I also suggest that you put more time into these, you can add smoother lines using the Smooth tool when in selection mode, you can add more sounds and more than one camera angle. The frame to frame animation is good! It has strength to it and it beats shit out of my first flash! I love the attempt in this. The jokes are okay but I would try and spicing them up a bit. I found it hard to tell what was going on, WHO was speaking? The lines were to sloppy so it almost looked like scribbles on the page. Yes I understand that you are sort of noob, but TRY hard and it WILL turn out great! I also suggest adding colour to people, that is a way you can help us distinguish a person from another person, it makes your Flash a lot friendlier!

- Marzo

Storytime with Grandpa Storytime with Grandpa

That was...AWESOME!

I love the way you make fun of old people :D, it was great! Love the animation and the random thick lips! The toungues were very weird. I want to see more from you good luck!

The Hole 3d game The Hole 3d game

Bad

This was way to short, it was based on a movie so it was basically advertising! Bah!

Madness Hydraulic Madness Hydraulic

What the hell?

I'm not even pressing anything and Hank is going left to right shooting his gun randomly! I can't do anything! MAJOR glitch!

Steam Droid Steam Droid

It was okay.

It wan't very fun and the animation of the Steam Droid walking didn't fit.

The First Circle (Limbo) The First Circle (Limbo)

This is really good! So dark.

TheHeartgrinder responds:

Yep.

Aberration Aberration

One of your best.

I love this stuff from you the most. The guitar, drums, bass, everything in this song is amazing, it has more of a tune that your other stuff which gives it more of a "feel" if you know what I mean. Definitely my favourite song from you, keep up the excellent work.

ZombieZappa responds:

Wow man, thanks! I haven't been on for a while, so sorry for such a late response. I really do like this track, it was certainly one of my best efforts in terms of keeping a general theme throughout the song. Its also the best recorded. I had fun with this!

Road To Heaven Road To Heaven

Kamikaye responds:

thx :)

Gallow Ghoul Gallow Ghoul

Oh my god!

LOOK! It's so beautiful! Good job!

Dawn-Breaker responds:

Haha thanks!.. but its supposed to be dreadfull and scary D:!

Grounder Grounder